Private Tours offer your group an opportunity to explore current exhibitions and collections. Our docents will encourage conversation and inquiry for diverse audiences. All tours are designed to fit your group’s unique interests and needs.
- Private tours require advance reservations and should be requested at least four weeks prior to your preferred date. It is recommended that you request your tour as early as possible to secure a reservation.
- Tours are available on a first-come, first-served basis and may be filled to capacity several months in advance.
- Bilingual and Spanish Language Tours are available upon request.
- A confirmation notice will be sent via e-mail within two weeks of your tour request
- Cost: $25 per group (maximum of 20 per group) plus regular admission
- Time: Tours last one hour and are available during regular museum hours only