Advanced Admissions Tickets
The Museum has updated its admission process to safeguard against the spread of COVID-19. In order to limit lines and occupancy, Advance Tickets are required for admission and will be sold by date and entry time.
STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR TICKET DATE AND TIME
- Select the date of your visit on the upper left using “other dates”
- Select the time of your visit from the upper right“other times”
- Reserve tickets for everyone in your group, including Members and children.
STEP 2: SIGN INTO A PRE-EXISTING ACCOUNT
- Click “SIGN IN” in the upper left corner to sign into your account
- Provide the e-mail address and password associated with your account
- Forgot your password? Click “reset password” and password reset instructions will be sent to the e-mail address associated with your account.
STEP 3: DON’T HAVE AN ACCOUNT? REGISTER FOR A MUSEUM ACCOUNT
- Click “REGISTRATION” in the upper left corner
- Input the required information in the fields provided
STEP 4: CLICK “ADD TO CART”
- ADD TO CART will direct you to the next screen for the final check out process
NEED HELP? Contact the Admissions + Membership Desk between 10 am and 5 pm at 775.329.3333 ex 100.