Estelle J. Kelsey Second Saturday Advanced Admission Tickets
Second Saturdays offer FREE admission to the Museum courtesy of the Estelle J. Kelsey Foundation Hands ON! Second Saturdays program. Reserve advance tickets to visit the Museum with friends and family, then extend your experience with #HandsONatHome. Click here for fun project ideas inspired by the collection that you can do from anywhere.
Title sponsorship for Hands ON! Second Saturdays is provided by the Estelle J. Kelsey Foundation.
The Museum has updated its admission process to safeguard against the spread of COVID-19. In order to limit lines and occupancy, Advance Tickets are required for admission.
STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR DATE AND TIME
- Select the date of your visit on the upper left using “other dates”
- Select the time of your visit from the upper right“other times”
- Reserve tickets for everyone in your group, including Members and children.
STEP 2: SIGN INTO A PRE-EXISTING ACCOUNT
- Click “SIGN IN” in the upper left corner to sign into your account
- Provide the e-mail address and password associated with your account
- Forgot your password? Click “reset password” and password reset instructions will be sent to the e-mail address associated with your account.
STEP 3: DON’T HAVE AN ACCOUNT? REGISTER FOR A MUSEUM ACCOUNT
- Click “REGISTRATION” in the upper left corner
- Input the required information in the fields provided
STEP 4: CLICK “ADD TO CART”
- ADD TO CART will direct you to the next screen for the final check out process
NEED HELP? Contact the Admissions + Membership Desk between 10 am and 5 pm at 775.329.3333 ex 100.