Plan Your Visit
The Museum is open six days a week to provide a safe, memorable visit in a welcoming environment. Purchase admission tickets online through Advance Ticketing to minimize contact and allow for social distancing. Please note that our restaurant, Chez Louie, is temporarily closed.
- Entry times are booked 10 am through 5 pm (Thursdays 7 pm) to limit attendance.
- Guests arriving more than 5 minutes before the scheduled entry time should remain in their vehicle.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines and wear a face mask throughout the visit.
- Line up at your assigned entry time.
- If you have printed your tickets, please have them ready to present.
- If you plan to check in digitally, please have tickets pulled up on your device.
See the Museum’s full Covid-19 Reopening Plan.
Winter Gallery and Shop Hours through March 6, 2021
Member Tuesday | 10 am to 4 pm
Wednesday | 10 am to 4 pm
Thursday | 10 am to 4 pm
Friday | 10 am to 4 pm
Saturday | 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday | 10 am to 4 pm
Closed Mondays and national holidays
$10 General Admission
$8 Student/Senior (ages 60 and up)
$1 Children 6 to 12 years
FREE Children 5 and under
FREE Nevada Museum of Art Members
FREE High school students with valid school I.D.
The Museum is located at 160 West Liberty Street in downtown Reno, Nevada.
FREE parking is available in the Museum parking lot, as well as metered spaces on nearby streets. In the event that the museum parking lot is full, use this map for additional parking options.
Bike racks are located at the entrance to the E.L. Cord Museum School and adjacent to the Museum parking lot.
A Day at the Nevada Museum of Art
Virtual Art Discussions
Before or after your visit, enrich your experience by participating in a docent-led online interactive conversation. Offered in both English and Spanish, each discussion explores different exhibitions and works from the collection.
Dining at Chez Louie
Chez Louie is temporarily closed due to Covid-19. We are taking advantage of this time to refurbish the French-inspired restaurant, and look forward to welcoming you to a fun, refreshed, modern dining experience in the near future.