Plan Your Visit
Welcome back! We have updated our policies to ensure your visit is memorable and safe. Admission is available online through Advance Ticketing to minimize contact and limit attendance to allow for social distancing. Please note that our restaurant, Chez Louie, is temporarily closed.
- Entry times are booked 10 am through 5 pm (Thursdays 7 pm)
- Guests arriving more than 5 minutes before the scheduled entry time should remain in their vehicle.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines and wear a face mask throughout the visit.
- Line up at your assigned entry time.
- If you have printed your tickets, please have them ready to present.
- If you plan to check in digitally, please have tickets pulled up on your device.
See the Museum’s full Covid-19 Reopening Plan.
Gallery and Store Hours
Tuesday | 10 am to 6 pm
Wednesday | 10 am to 6 pm
Thursday | 10 am to 8 pm
Friday | 10 am to 6 pm
Saturday | 10 am to 6 pm
Sunday | 10 am to 6 pm
Closed Mondays and national holidays
$10 General Admission
$8 Student/Senior (ages 60 and up)
$1 Children 6 to 12 years
FREE Children 5 and under
FREE Nevada Museum of Art Members
FREE High school students with valid school I.D.
The Museum is located at 160 West Liberty Street in downtown Reno, Nevada.
FREE parking is available in the Museum parking lot, as well as metered spaces on nearby streets. In the event that the museum parking lot is full, use this map for additional parking options.
Bike racks are located at the entrance to the E.L. Cord Museum School and adjacent to the Museum parking lot.
A day at the Nevada Museum of Art
Dining at Chez Louie
A french-inspired restaurant inside the Museum, chez louie is fun and modern, bringing high-class cuisine to a comfortable, friendly, and truly unique setting.