Art High: Drawing Techniques for Teens
Monday – Thursday, June 25 – 28 / 9 am – 12 pm
Students ages 13 – 18 will enjoy this introductory level course designed to teach basic drawing techniques including rendering, shading, and perspective. This class is designed to provide a foundation for drawing, teaching students how to realistically draw objects, environments and people. Each class will focus on different drawing techniques and strategies.
The following supplies are recommended, through shared class supply will be available for student use.
Ages: 13 – 18
Instructor: Rachel Stiff
• Charcoal Pencils or Sticks 2B-6B Soft & Medium, 1 White Charcoal Pencil
• Graphite Pencils HB, B, 2B, 4B, 6B, 8B
• Pencil Sharpener
• Kneaded Eraser, Pink Eraser
• Paper Blending Dowels (Various Sizes)
• Newsprint Pad
• Heavyweight White Drawing Paper
• Optional: Drawing Board