Autumn Leaves in Watercolor
5 pm – 9 pm
Capture the beauty of autumn leaves with watercolors. Using the watercolor techniques of wet on wet, wet on dry and lifting, students will learn to create pictures and cards using a loose and expressive approach. This class is open to all levels, beginners are welcome.
Tuesday, November 5
5 pm – 9 pm
Instructor: Iva Neveux
Ages: 15 and Up / All Levels
• Your personal watercolor pallet including your several different reds, yellows, greens, blues including indigo and earths including burnt sienna & burnt umber
• If you are a beginner getting ready to purchase your first watercolor paints: https://www.amazon.com/Winsor-Newton-Cotman-Sketchers-14-Pieces/dp/B00004THXI/ref=sr_1_1?s=arts-crafts&ie=UTF8&qid=1541442397&sr=1-1&keywords=windsor+newton+travel+watercolors
• Watercolor brushes including a 1” flat and a #4 and # 8 or #10 round brushes
• Graphite or mechanical pencil
• Kneaded eraser
• Tracing paper
• 2 plastic water containers
• Pad of Arches cold press 140 lb watercolor paper (9”x12” or larger), other 100% cotton brands will also work (Daler Rowney, Bee Paper, Winsor Newton).
• Roll of paper towels