Drawing: Back to Basics
Thursdays, January 25 – February 22 / 1 – 4 pm
Students will enjoy this introductory level course designed to teach basic drawing techniques including rendering, figure drawing, and perspective. This class is designed to provide a foundation for drawing, teaching students how to realistically draw objects, environments and people. Each class will focus on different drawing techniques and strategies, beginning with rendering and shading objects in perspective to drawing a live model.
Instructor: Ashley Follmer
Ages: Adults (15+) / Beginners Welcome!
• Charcoal Pencils or Sticks 2B-6B Soft & Medium, 1 White Charcoal Pencil
• Graphite Pencils HB, B, 2B, 4B, 6B, 8B
• Pencil Sharpener
• Kneaded Eraser, Pink Eraser
• Paper Blending Dowels (Various Sizes)
• 18 x 24″ Newsprint Pad
• Heavyweight White Drawing Paper