Drawing I: Fundamentals
6 - 9 pm
This is an introductory drawing class with an emphasis on the fundamentals of how to draw what you see, and how to make things look 3-dimensional by modeling form with light and shadow. Focus will be primarily on creating original compositions of still life’s in developing these skills with the final class session including how to apply these techniques to drawing the figure.
Tuesdays, January 30 – March 5
6 – 9 pm
Instructor: Weston Lee
Ages: Adult (15+) | All Levels
Supply list: Show email confirmation at Nevada Fine Arts for a 10% discount.
- 18 x 24” pad of newsprint (drawing paper)
- Vine charcoal (sometimes called willow charcoal)
- Regular pencil
- 2B, 4B, and 6B graphite pencils
- Kneaded eraser (any size)
- Pink pearl eraser or “Magic Rub” eraser
- Optional: pencil sharpener