Drawing II: Linear and Atmospheric Perspective
Tuesdays, April 18 - May 23
6 - 9 pm
6 - 9 pm
Learn to draw buildings and room interiors. Offered for continuing beginning and intermediate students. Drawing ll builds on the fundamentals of Drawing l with focus on working conceptually. You will learn how to create the illusion of space using both linear and atmospheric perspective, as well as the use of cross-contour line to express 3-dimensional volume.
Tuesdays, April 18 – May 23
6 – 9 pm
Instructor: Weston Lee
Ages: Adult (15+) | Beginner/Intermediate
Supply list: Show email confirmation at Nevada Fine Arts for a 10% discount.
- 18 x 24” pad of drawing paper (or “sketch” paper)
- Regular pencil
- 2B, 4B, and 6B graphite pencils
- Pink pearl eraser or “Magic Rub” eraser
- Ruler or straight edge, 18 or 24”
- Optional: pencil sharpener