Drawing Techniques: Line and Composition
6 -9 pm
Students will enjoy this introductory level course designed to teach basic drawing techniques while focusing on line work, value scales and composition. This class is designed to provide a foundation for drawing, teaching students how to realistically draw objects within an environment. Each class will focus on different drawing techniques and strategies, beginning with value scale exercises and moving towards rendering and shading three dimensional objects in an engaging composition.
Tuesdays, February 4 – 25
6 -9 pm
Instructor: Sarah LaBarge
Ages: Adults (15+) / Beginners Welcome!
• Charcoal Pencils or Sticks 2B-6B Soft & Medium, 1 White Charcoal Pencil
• Graphite Pencils HB, B, 2B, 4B, 6B, 8B
• Pencil Sharpener
• Kneaded Eraser, Pink Eraser
• Paper Blending Dowels (Various Sizes)
• 18 x 24″ Newsprint Pad
• Heavyweight White Drawing Paper