9 am – 2 pm
The art of seeing your everyday world through the lens of beauty, line, and shadow. You will never see your urban setting the same way again after taking this class. Learn to truly see what hidden treasures lie all around you, and then commit them to paper in a satisfying and unique way. Improve your drawing skills and explore a variety of techniques in this fun and encouraging class.
Saturday and Sunday, June 29 – 30
9 am – 2 pm
Instructor: Reena Spansail
Ages: Adult (15+) / All Levels
Suggested Supplies: The following are suggested basic supplies – all media are welcome, so please bring whatever supplies you need for whichever media you are using.
– Drawing board – 20”x 26” or larger (light-weight masonite works best)
– Newsprint pad – 18”x 24” – rough surface recommended
– Bull dog clamps or similar to attach pad to board
Medium and Support Items:
– Vine charcoal, thin and fat pieces
– Choice of conte crayon, 6B graphite pencil or sticks, china marker, compressed charcoal, carbon pencils, or any suitable medium for drawing on newsprint
– Large kneaded eraser
– Portable pencil sharpener or utility knife (best for soft/medium pencils)