Watercolor: Open Studio
9 am - noon
This intermediate level open studio class is designed for returning students and experienced students. Students should have a personal work in progress to work towards completing in this fun and social series. Each class will begin with a short lesson addressing a challenge or technique followed by open studio time to continue work on personal projects. Instructor will be on hand to assist with challenges, offer critique, instruction, and encouragement.
Thursdays, August 12 and 19
9 am – noon
Instructor: Carroll Charlet
Ages: Adult (15+) | Intermediate and Advanced Watercolor Students
Supply list: Show email confirmation at Nevada Fine Arts for a 10% discount.
Please bring any supplies you own for your specific project. A recommended basic supply list is as follows:
• Watercolors: Cobalt Blue, Phthalo Blue, Lemon Yellow, Alizarin Crimson, Magenta, Sap Green, New Gamboge, Yellow Ochre. (Cotman or Van Gogh is fine; Windsor Newton is excellent)
• Your personal watercolor pallet
• 2 HB Pencils
• Watercolor Brushes: #6 & #10 Round (Silver/Black brand is recommended and available at Nevada Fine Arts)
• Pad of Arches 140# cold press watercolor paper
• Roll of paper towels
• 2 Plastic water containers.