Autumn Leaves in Watercolor
5 – 9 pm
Capture the beauty of autumn leaves with watercolors. Using the watercolor techniques of wet on wet, wet on dry and lifting, students will learn to create pictures and cards using a loose and expressive approach. This class is open to all levels, beginners are welcome.
Wednesday, November 9
5 – 9 pm
Instructor: Iva Neveux
Ages: 15 and Up | All Levels
Supply List: Show email confirmation at Nevada Fine Arts for a 10% discount.
- Your personal watercolor pallet including your several different reds, yellows, greens, blues including indigo and earths including burnt sienna & burnt umber
- If you are a beginner getting ready to purchase your first watercolor paints
- Watercolor brushes including a 1” flat and a #4 and # 8 or #10 round brushes
- Graphite or mechanical pencil
- Kneaded eraser
- Tracing paper
- 2 plastic water containers
- Pad of Arches cold press 140 lb watercolor paper (9”x12” or larger), other 100% cotton brands will also work (Daler Rowney, Bee Paper, Winsor Newton).
- Roll of paper towels