Geraniums in Watercolor
10 am - 2 pm
Using geraniums as a subject, this class will work through a painting from color matching, under wash and layering, to dry brush work. Students are welcome to work from their own drawings or use drawings provided by the instructor.
Saturdays, April 23 and 30
10 am – 2 pm
Instructor: Carroll Charlet
Ages: Adult (15+) | Intermediate and Advanced students
Supplies: Show email confirmation at Nevada Fine Arts for a 10% discount.
- Personal watercolor pallet that includes a variety greens, yellows and reds
- No 6 and No 8 pointed/round watercolor brush
- Graphite or mechanical pencil
- 2 plastic water containers
- Roll of paper towels
- Tablet of cold press 140 lb watercolor paper, minimum 9” x 12” (4 sheets will be used in class)*
* Single sheets of watercolor paper may be purchased during class $2/sheet
For questions regarding materials, contact Carroll Charlet at email@example.com