Introduction to Abstract Painting
6 - 9 pm
This class provides the fundamental understanding of abstract aesthetics in painting. Students will be able to understand the visual language of shape, form, and color. Accordingly, students will be able to create abstract composition inspired by the visual references in the real world. The painting technique for this class will be acrylic paint, which provides instant results and could be used in various ways, depending on the aesthetic and style each student will develop.
Tuesdays, May 3 – 24
6 – 9 pm
Instructor: Sogand Tabatabaei
Ages: Adult (15+) | All Levels
Supply list: Show email confirmation at Nevada Fine Arts for 10% discount.
- Acrylic Paints set of 12 colors or 24 colors
- Flat brush (Royal Brush, soft grip brush set)
- Round brush (Royal Brush, soft grip brush set)
- Flat Palette
- Canvas (Instructions for buying the right canvas will be provided after the first session)
- Acrylic pad
- Drawing pencils (4B and 6B)