Limited Pallet Pastel Drawing
1 – 4 pm
Learn or improve your drawing skills and explore using a limited pallet of pastels in this fun and encouraging class. Students will be taught classic drawing techniques using line, value and composition while focusing on color.
Tuesdays, July 7 -28
1 – 4 pm
Instructor: Jerry Stinson
Ages: Adult (15+) / All Levels
Suggested Supplies: The following are suggested basic supplies
– Drawing board – 20”x 26” or larger (light-weight masonite works best)
– Newsprint pad – 18”x 24” – rough surface recommended
– Bull dog clamps or similar to attach pad to board
– Medium and Support Items:
– Vine charcoal, thin and fat pieces
– Large kneaded eraser
– Pink pearl eraser
– Portable pencil sharpener or utility knife (best for soft/medium pencils)
– Clean small rags
– Sandpaper pad for sharpening drawing mediums
– Stumps for blending (optional)
*pastels provided by instructor
Covid 19 Museum School Policies:
– All students will be requested to wear a mask for the duration of their visit inside the Museum school. Mask will be provided upon request.
– Please exercise social distancing when in close proximity to other students and staff. Class sizes and seating arrangements have been changed to allow for 6 feet of social distance.
– Please note, snacks and drinks will no longer be distributed during class. Students are encouraged to bring their own personal water bottle and snack if needed to class.
– Please do not attend class if you or anyone in your household (including anyone who you have experience close contact with over the last 14 days) are feeling ill. To request a refund or options to reschedule please email Jen.Henry@nevadaart.org