Watercolor: Open Studio
noon - 4 pm
This intermediate level open studio class is designed for returning students and experienced students. Students should have a personal work in progress to work towards completing in this fun and social series. Each class will begin with a short lesson addressing a challenge or technique followed by open studio time to continue work on personal projects. Instructor will be on hand to assist with challenges, offer critique, instruction, and encouragement.
Thursdays, January 6 and 13
noon – 4 pm
Instructor: Carroll Charlet
Ages: Adult (15+) | Intermediate and Advanced Watercolor Students
Supply list: Show email confirmation at Nevada Fine Arts for a 10% discount.
Please bring any supplies you own for your specific project. A recommended basic supply list is as follows:
- Watercolors: Cobalt Blue, Phthalo Blue, Lemon Yellow, Alizarin Crimson, Magenta, Sap Green, New Gamboge, Yellow Ochre. (Cotman or Van Gogh is fine; Windsor Newton is excellent)
- Your personal watercolor pallet
- 2 HB Pencils
- Watercolor Brushes: #6 & #10 Round (Silver/Black brand is recommended and available at Nevada Fine Arts)
- Pad of Arches 140# cold press watercolor paper
- Roll of paper towels
- 2 Plastic water containers.